Cincinnati Bathtub & Tile Reglazing, LLC
Before, 1950's grey & pink bathroom...
In your home, I will reglaze your bathtub, wall tile or sink. Choose to refinish in white or any color offered by bathroom fixture manufacturers (ie, Kohler & American Standard).
The process includes:
- surfaces not being reglazed are masked off for protection;
- a thorough cleaning of the old porcelain surface;
- old caulking removed;
- repair of any existing damage;
- application of an etch material to roughen the surface;
- spray application of a two-part glass-bonding epoxy primer;
- spray application of three coats of glass filled polyurethane;
- caulk reapplied
- your home is left clean
Your fixture is like new & can be used after just 12 hours.
Cincinnati Bathtub & Tile Reglazing unconditionally guarantees work against flaking, peeling, sagging & crazing for 5 years. Sorry, but caulk can not be warranted.
With proper care (the same as recommended by new bathtub manufactures), the new surface will last many years.
I also stock & sell reglazed antique clawfoot bathtubs & sinks. Contact me for an appointment to visit my showroom.